BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

Back in Business

After an extended maternity leave, I have a happy little butterball who is now four months old. As for me, I am back in business! At the end of October, I got to attend a Meet the Candidate event for Richard Barnes who was running for state legislature. We had a wonderful time getting to know Richard and playing games, and singing songs. My favorite part of the evening was watching grown men racing back and forth with a spoonful of sugar, trying to win the race! I have photos and videos coming, which I will post as soon as I can.

I was also invited to attended a 5k Monster Run for Calvin Smith Elementary school. I met a lot of adorable and ambitious little monsters who ran the entire race and still crossed the finish line with a smile! I met one little girl who (strangely) had no idea who I was, but she sure loved my dress! She was my little buddy for most of the day.
I have two more appearances lined up for November, and I can't wait!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed